[RADIATOR] Dictionary update

Michael Hulko mihulko at uwo.ca
Wed Jun 24 15:35:22 CDT 2009

as requested...

Motorola Dictionary file

#

# Symbol Wireless Switch dictionary.

#

VENDOR Symbol 388

#

# Symbol Vendor Specific Attributes.

#Attribute Attr-name vendor-type Attr-value-type vendor-name

ATTRIBUTE User-Priv-Level 1 Integer Symbol

ATTRIBUTE Symbol-Wlan-Index 2 String Symbol

ATTRIBUTE Symbol-Attr-4 4 String Symbol

ATTRIBUTE Qos-Profile 5 String Symbol

ATTRIBUTE Wlan-Allowed-Radio-Name 6 String Symbol

ATTRIBUTE Guest-User-Expiry-Date-Time 7 String Symbol

ATTRIBUTE Guest-User-Start-Date-Time 8 String Symbol

ATTRIBUTE POsture-Check 9 String Symbol

ATTRIBUTE User-Login-Source 100 Integer Symbol

ATTRIBUTE Symbol-Downlink-Limit-Kbps 10 Integer Symbol

ATTRIBUTE Symbol-Uplink-Limit-Kbps 11 Integer Symbol

Let me know if more is needed
Thanks

Michael Hulko
Network Analyst