[RADIATOR] Autby RSAAM / Radius request limit per month

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jun 22 17:56:34 CDT 2009

Hello Jani -

To do this you will probably need an SQL database and one or more
AuthBy SQL clauses to maintain and check the number of SMS's per user.

You may also need one or more hooks if just using AuthBy SQL clause(s)
doesn't do everything you need.

A simple configuration file would look something like this:

# define Realm or Handler

<Handler .....>

	AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileAccept

	<AuthBy RSAAM>

	<AuthBy SQL>

</Handler>

hope that helps

On 23 Jun 2009, at 05:33, Huovinen Jani ENFO wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> We have configured RSA AM 7.1 with radiator for on-demand tokens
> delivered by SMS service to our cell phones.
>
> All services are installed on same machine and we are using RSA Web
> api for on-demand requests.
>
> Now we are wondering is it possible to limit number of successful
> authentication request on radiator for example  (20 requests per
> user per month ) so that our sms costs wont go really high when we
> are publishing this to people.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jani

NB: