[RADIATOR] Radiator log analyser

Jose Borges Ferreira underspell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 09:27:28 CDT 2009

Nuno,

You can use use ReplyHook and NoReplyHook to generate any kind of log you
want.
I've already used this hooks to increment to send SNMP traps to a console if
a given host is repeatedly failing.
On other setup, i've simply log to a SQL under 3 categories accept, denied
and no-reply. And made a siple web script to query that table.
You can also log process times by the other parties.
Well ... you can do whatever you need ...

José Borges Ferreira

George Bernard Shaw<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/g/george_bernard_shaw.html>
- "A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the
support of Paul."