[RADIATOR] RFC 5607 new attributes

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Mon Jul 27 16:00:27 CDT 2009

Hello Jose,

The latest patch set now contains the new attributes from  RFC 5607. They
override the Ascend attributes in the same was as other conflicting
attributes.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au
Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd

TTLS, PEAP, TNC, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, DIAMETER etc. Full source
on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.