[RADIATOR] Windows installation instructions

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Wed Jul 8 04:18:14 CDT 2009

Hi Hugh,

On Wednesday 08 July 2009 05:44:10 pm Hugh Irvine wrote:
> Hello Colin -
>
> ActivePerl has some modules already included, but yes you will need
> OpenSSL and Net-SSLeay, etc. for EAP.

Best tell him he can install net_ssleay (openssl not needed) with:

ppm install http://www.open.com.au/radiator/free-downloads/Net-SSLeay.ppd

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au
Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd

TTLS, PEAP, TNC, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, DIAMETER etc. Full source
on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.