[RADIATOR] AuthBy INTERNAL- DefaultSimultaneousUse

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jan 28 01:26:02 CST 2009

Hello Kadir -

In that case I suggest you use a DEFAULT entry in your AuthBy FILE,
rather than an AuthBy INTERNAL.

In addition to the other entries your users file should contain an
entry something like this:

# users file

DEFAULT	Auth-Type = Accept, Simultaneous-Use = 2
	cisco-avpair = "ip:addr-pool=xxx",
	cisco-avpair = "ip:l4redirect=redirect list 199 to group yyyy"

We have discussed the AuthBy INTERNAL clause approach, but we prefer
to keep it as it is.

hope that helps

NB: