[RADIATOR] Radiator MultiThreading and Oracle Connection

Hrair Karaboyadjian hrair at dcsoftintl.com
Thu Jan 15 04:33:40 CST 2009

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if Radiator v 3.9 or 4.3 is multithreaded or not?

Plus I would like to know how the queries are executed if I have 200 simultaneous authentication at the same time; note that we are using the built-in reconnect method of Radiator in order to open connection, that will check if there is any open connection not to open a second one.

Will it be more efficient to have several number of connections opened between Radiator and Oracle in case the queries are executed in sequential mode, one after each other?

Thank you

Hrair Karaboyadjian
Software Engineer - Project Manager

PS: A delay in the response for over two hours could generate in a delay of delivery or response of DC Soft by over a day.

DC Soft SAL
Berytech Building
Damascus Road - Sodeco
P.O.Box 11-337
Beirut - Lebanon
Tel: 961 1 612500 ext 4001
Fax: 961 1 612500 ext 4002
 <mailto:hrair at dcsoftintl.com> hrair at dcsoftintl.com
 <http://www.dcsoftintl.com> www.dcsoftintl.com

DC Soft SAL Registered in Lebanon

Confidential: This communication is intended to be received only by the individual or entity to whom or to which it is

addressed and contains information which may be privileged and is confidential and subject to copyright.

Any unauthorized use, copying, review or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received

this communication in error please delete the message and notify the sender by reply email.

DC Soft SAL thank you for your assistance and co-operation on this matter