[RADIATOR] Mishary Al-Faris has invited you to join Kiva!

Mishary Al-Faris do-not-reply at kiva.org
Sun Jan 11 02:35:27 CST 2009

Hello!

Hi!

I just made a loan to an entrepreneur named Abdallah   in Lebanon.  They still need another $900.00 to complete their loan request of $1,200.00 (you can loan as little as $25.00!).  Help me get this entrepreneur off the ground by clicking on the link below to make a loan to Abdallah   too:

http://www.kiva.org/app.php?page=businesses&action=about&id=83101

It's finally easy to actually do something about poverty - using Kiva I know exactly who my money is loaned to and what they're using it for.  And most of all, I know that I'm helping them build a
sustainable business that will provide income to feed, clothe, house and educate their family long after my loan is paid back.

Join me in changing the world - one loan at a time.

Thanks!

What others are saying about www.Kiva.org:

'Revolutionising how donors and lenders in the US are connecting with small entrepreneurs in developing countries.'
-- BBC

'If you've got 25 bucks, a PC and a PayPal account, you've now got the wherewithal to be an international financier.'
-- CNN Money

'Smaller investors can make loans of as little as $25 to specific individual entrepreneurs through a service launched last fall by Kiva.org.'
-- The Wall Street Journal

'An inexpensive feel-good investment opportunity...All loaned funds go directly to the applicants, and most loans are repaid in full.'
-- Entrepreneur Magazine
Check it out!
https://www.kiva.org/app.php?page=register&_isc=fa9b697a-310a-102c-b2d7-7f5631f53838