[RADIATOR] New Years Wishes 2009

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jan 1 04:00:07 CST 2009

Hello Everyone -

It once again gives us great pleasure in wishing all of our friends
and colleagues all over the world all the very best in 2009.

Radiator continues to be used in many organisations, large and small,
in many different and interesting ways.

Long may it continue!

Please continue to let us know what works for you (and what doesn't)
and what new features you would like to see added.

We are working on some very interesting enhancements at the moment and
we will be making them available over the next few months.

We look forward to your continued support and feedback.

best regards

Hugh

NB: