[RADIATOR] PEAP-EAp

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Feb 19 16:39:37 CST 2009

Hello Richard -

Thanks for the included information.

The debug appears to show you sending an EAP PEAP challenge back to
the client supplicant, but then you just get another access request,
to which you reply with another EAP PEAP challenge.

This repeats and progresses no further.

It would appear to be a problem either with your supplicant or with
your access point.

BTW - the example configuration file in "goodies/eap_peap.cfg" works
out of the box for testing, so I suggest you start there.

You can run it like this in a terminal window so you can see what is
happening (with your local pathnames of course):

	cd /your/Radiator/source/distribution

	perl radiusd -foreground -log_stdout -trace 4 -config_file goodies/
eap_peap.cfg

NB - don't forget to install the certificate(s) required as described
in the Radiator distribution in "certificates/README".

hope that helps

On 20 Feb 2009, at 04:39, Richard Dunne wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Set up is a Linksys WRT350N Security mode is PSK Enterprise. Using
> encryption TKIP
> Connecting using a windows laptop with WPA data Encryption TKIP
>
> The config us working locally using radpwtst and user name mikem at dit.ie
>  password fred
> Cant get it working with the unit.
>
> Could you have a look , I know it something simple. Just can’t see it.
>
> Has anyone successfully  used radiator for TKIP/AES and auth by LDAP?
> Feel like helping me out.
> Attached are config and logs
>
> Regards
>
> Richard
>
> This message has been scanned for content and viruses by the DIT
> Information Services E-Mail Scanning Service, and is believed to be
> clean. http://www.dit.ie
> <mime-attachment.eml><mime-attachment.eml><mime-attachment.eml>

NB: