[RADIATOR] Monitoring radius servers with WPA Enterprise

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Wed Feb 18 15:44:59 CST 2009

Hello Bob,

We often use the eapol_test program, part of wpa_supplicant. It can be built
to do direct RADIUS authentication of any time of auth supported by
wpa_supplicant, including PAP-MSCHAPV2 and others. It has a command line
interface, so that might work for you.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au
Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd

TTLS, PEAP, TNC, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, DIAMETER etc. Full source
on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.