[RADIATOR] Timestamp question

Jose Borges Ferreira underspell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 12:13:10 CST 2009

Hi!

Acct-Delay-Time is normally 0 and only used when a retry happen. It is,
usually, the difference in seconds between the time the packet is sent and
when the packet should be sent.

So if your NAS retries every 30 seconds you should have:
Acct-Delay-Time = 0 on the first packet
Acct-Delay-Time = 30 on the first retry
Acct-Delay-Time = 60 on the second retry and so on

Given this TimeStamp-Acct-Delay-Time gives you the time corrected timestamp.

José Borges Ferreira

Johnny Carson  - "I was so naive as a kid I used to sneak behind the barn
and do nothing."