[RADIATOR] Timestamp question

Robert Blayzor rblayzor.bulk at inoc.net
Fri Feb 6 10:05:55 CST 2009

We have several NAS devices out there that we don't manage, but they
are proxying to our primary RADIUS servers.  Apparently the operators
of these NAS devices don't care that their time is off by a factor of
days.  We care however, as they are generating inaccurate accounting
records.

In looking at all the "timestamp" stuff in Radiator, I assume that
comes from the actual date/time of the packet generated by the
client.  Is there a way we can fix these up on these broken clients?
Is there something internal to "fudge/fix" the time on a client
handler or is doing something like a client hook needed?

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC
rblayzor at inoc.net