[RADIATOR] ClientListSQL question

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Tue Dec 8 17:28:11 CST 2009

Hi,

 I'd like to put my client settings into a database instead of a flat file, but want to make the system resilient. Can I use two database servers .e.g. a primary and a backup ? If so how ?

Secondly when I use a refreshperiod > 0 or send a HUP signal to radiator, will Radiator delete the existing client list ONLY once ClientListSQL has successfully read new data ? Otherwise I would have a none functional Radiator server.

Can I also store the TACACSPLUSkey in the SQL database. I didn't see it in the list of attributes.

Thank you
Markus