[RADIATOR] Client erratic selection of handlers

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sat Aug 29 02:09:46 CDT 2009

Hello Michael -

Have you by any chance a duplicate entry for this client in the
database that is overwriting what is in the configuration file?

BTW - you can set Identifiers for your client clauses in the database
too - you just need to alter the GetClientQuery.

See section 5.7.2 in the Radiator 4.4 reference manual ("doc/ref.pdf").

On 28 Aug 2009, at 23:43, Michael Harlow wrote:

> Hi Hugh,
>
> It's 4.4, and some patches, probably from about 3-5 months ago.
> (From the html dated 17/4/09 in the directory with the currently
> applied patches ... "This is patch set $Revision: 1.1055 $")
>
> I just looked at the release change notes, and I see #2 on the list
> for 4.4 sound like this issue, but I'm already using it, and none of
> the subsequent patches seem applicable.
>
> Cheers, Michael
>
> (4.4 on Windows 2003 server)

NB: