[RADIATOR] connection timout

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Wed Aug 12 18:27:34 CDT 2009

Hi Hugh,

I think he is asking about:

<dd>
Added support for IdleTimeout to Server TACACSPLUS. If a client stays
connected for
more than this number of seconds without sending any requests it will be
disconnected. Defaults to 180 seconds. Requested by Yevgeniy Averin.
</dd>

in the latest patch set.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au
Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd

TTLS, PEAP, TNC, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, DIAMETER etc. Full source
on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.