[RADIATOR] LDAP for authorization (no authentication)

Andrew D. Clark adc at umn.edu
Tue Aug 11 13:29:16 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm using an AuthBy LDAP2 within a complex handler to retrieve some user
attributes.  Verification of the user's password happens elsewhere.  Depending
on the contents and/or existence of certain attributes, I want to either
accept or reject the user.  Most of the attributes I'm checking are multi-
valued, when they are defined.  I'm using AuthAttrDef to hold them like so:

            AuthAttrDef superSpecialAttribute,GENERIC,request

And then processing them with a PostSearchHook.
How can I make that AuthBy return an ACCEPT or REJECT with a PostSearchHook?

--
Andrew D. Clark
Network Operations Engineer