[RADIATOR] EAP-PEAP Wireless Setup

Bradley Marshall B.Marshall at cqu.edu.au
Mon Aug 3 20:21:52 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I've been given the task of moving from our existing Cisco ACS radius server to a new one and we're currently evaluating Radiator.  Our setup is  we have 2 AD domains in the one forest, one for staff and one for students.  We need to setup a single wireless SSID that auths both staff and students using EAP-PEAP so we have to make minimal client config changes.  Staff and students are on different VLANs as well.

Once that's working we need to setup EduRoam for both staff and students, hopefully that will not be too hard once we sort the auth for the single SSID.

Attached is the config file as I've gotten so far in setting up the single SSID, it appears to be authenticating but it never gets an IP.  I can provide a trace level 4 logfile from a session trying to associate with the AP if required.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to progress from here?

Thanks,
Brad

--
Bradley Marshall