[RADIATOR] Radiator Access Control on a Cisco Switch

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. Gilbert.G at phoenixinternet.net
Wed Apr 29 14:57:05 CDT 2009

Ian and Hugh,
Thank you for your responses.  Ian, your response, MAB, was what I was
looking for with the exception that I in some cases have 100+ customers on a
single FE port and I cannot have the port shutdown if one customer fails
authentication.  I am trying to find out what the behavior for
"authentication violation restrict" is.  It is not defined in the document
that I was referenced to and I am still trying to find it on the Cisco site.

Gilbert