[RADIATOR] Radiator, AuthSQL and always accepting [633444:1281779]

David Craigon david.craigon at griffin.com
Wed Apr 22 10:48:34 CDT 2009

Hi there,

We use Radiator for a DSL application. We use AuthSQL.

I've been asked to implement a system where we accept everyone, regardless of password. If the user types in the password wrong, we simply add some other attributes to their Radius Accept packet that gets our routers to dump the user in a sandbox which only lets them view a "change your password" page.

I can think of some ways of trying to achieve this but I thought I'd ask here to see if this list could give me any advice.

David