[RADIATOR] ServerTACACSPLUS and Client-Identifier

Steve Rogers sterogers at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 07:14:38 CDT 2009

Hi,
We are using Radiator 4.4 with patches and attempting to get the
Client-Identifier and use this in a hook as part of a Handler, but it
doesn't seem to be available. Doing a bit of debug, we see the following
line from ServerTACACSPLUS.pm and we can retrieve the Client-Identifier at
this point but appears that when the module creates the fake radius request
and we look at the object passed to the PostAuthHook (${$_[0]} we cant seem
to get this.

$tp->{Client} = $self; # So you can use Client-Identifier check items

Is this possible? Or is there a simple mechanism to use the originating
Client-Identifier from the Client that the TACACS request came from?

Appreciate any help or advise.

Cheers
Steve