[RADIATOR] Radacct.cgi doesn't display "Stopped at"

Michael Rodrigues mrodrigues at education.ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 16 16:24:39 CDT 2009

Hello,

I am having some trouble getting the radacct.cgi script to parse the timestamp of an accounting packet to make the "Stopped at" field display. I had my coworker (he knows more Perl than I)  take a look, but neither of us could figure it out. It seems like the script is not reading the logfile until the line after the packet dump. Basically I need accounting for users so that I can match a specific time with an IP address and a user. If anyone has come up with a better/simpler way to do just that, I have no problem ditching the radacct script altogether. If I haven't provided enough information for assistance, please alert me to it so I can provide the necessary info.

Thanks!