[RADIATOR] Typo in goodies/blocktime.txt

Jan Tomasek jan at tomasek.cz
Wed Apr 15 03:14:11 CDT 2009

Hi,

I belive, I've found typo in goodies/blocktime.txt in Radiator 4.4,
there is:

<AuthBy SQL>

     Identifier Block-Time-SQL

     DBSource        %{GlobalVar:SQLServer1}
     DBUsername      %{GlobalVar:SQLUser1}
     DBAuth          %{GlobalVar:SQLAuth1}

     AuthSelect TIMELEFT from BLOCK_USERS \
         where USERNAME='%n'

I belive it should be:

     AuthSelect select TIMELEFT from BLOCK_USERS \
         where USERNAME='%n'

Without SELECT is SQL server complaining:

> Wed Apr 15 10:08:53 2009: DEBUG: Query is: 'count(*) as count FROM RadOnline WHERE UserName='semik at tomasek.cz'':
> Wed Apr 15 10:08:53 2009: ERR: Execute failed for 'count(*) as count FROM RadOnline WHERE UserName='semik at tomasek.cz'': You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'count(*) as count FROM RadOnline WHERE UserName='semik at tomasek.cz'' at line 1

Best regards