[RADIATOR] Radmin: How to Delete Usage Summary

Scott scottshaw at 163.com
Mon Apr 13 20:50:03 CDT 2009

Hello Mike
Can I know if there is any way to remove Usage summary? It seems there is no delete option on Usage summary on the Radmin, so when Usage summary logs  get  huge and   Radiator may not respond  and blocks users to authenticate the access. Or the only way is to shrink database on MS SQL 2005 management studio?Is my understanding correct? Please advise,thanks!
Regards
Scott

在2009-04-13,scottshaw at 163.com 写道: