[RADIATOR] simultaneous logins

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Apr 2 14:32:10 CST 2009

Hello Tim -

You will need to inspect the contents of your RADIUS access requests
and accounting requests to ascertain what you can use (if anything).

You may be able to use NAS-IP-Address and Acct-Session-Id for the
DeleteQuery (but you will need to check if this works or not):

<SessionDatabase SQL>
	DeleteQuery delete from RADONLINE where NASIDENTIFIER=’%1’ and
ACCTSESSIONID=%3
</SessionDatabase>

As the FAQ item indicates you may also be able to use the MAC address
- you will need to do some tests to see what works (or not).

On 3 Apr 2009, at 04:26, Tim Wolgemuth wrote:

> Next question.
> With the type of connections that we do here we have some that are
> PPPoEoE.  On the NAS they could use the same NAS Port.  Which has
> issue with the simultaneous logins and current sessions.
>
> I did find this FAQ which is the same root issue but not sure how
> change it to fit our needs.
>
> http://www.open.com.au/radiator/faq.html#153
>

> Tim

NB: