[RADIATOR] high memory usage

Andrew D. Clark adc at umn.edu
Thu Sep 18 12:46:58 CDT 2008

On Thursday 18 September 2008 12:34:22 pm Hugh Irvine wrote:
> Hello Andrew -
>
> We will need to see a copy of your configuration file and a trace 4
> debug showing what is happening.
>
> Are you running Radiator 4.3.1 with the latest patches?

I was, and then reverted to 4.2.  However, the problem exhibited itself with
that version also.  I turned off NoIgnoreDuplicates for a group of NAS's that
seem to be having RADIUS issues with their latest code and the memory usage
returned to normal.  I'll reproduce the problem when things are calmer ;-)

Andrew