[RADIATOR] hook for detecting directory connection problems

Barry Ard barry.ard at ualberta.ca
Thu Sep 11 16:16:51 CDT 2008

Hello,
We are having problems with ldap directory connections failing and need
to quickly detect the failures. The directory servers are run by a
different group which have been slow to address the problems. The
environment consists of a cluster of directory servers and we are told
not to use persistent connections because of this. I am thinking a hook
that would be processed when a connection fails and then
FailureBackoffInterval is used would be perfect. Other suggestions are
also welcome of course.

Barry