[RADIATOR] User is authenticating that should not

Bob Shafer bshafer at du.edu
Tue Sep 9 13:05:57 CDT 2008

I've attached radius.cfg, user.anon and a trace 4 debug output showing a
user that is successfully authenticating that should not.  We are using
radiator 4.2 on RedHat Linux.

There are no secrets or passwords in the files.

I suspect I've mis-configured something.

Could you please review the enclosed files and let me know what I've
done wrong and what I can do to correct it?

If you need anything else, please let me know.

Thanks,

Bob Shafer
University of Denver