[RADIATOR] Radiator dying due segfault on Debian Etch amd64

Matti Saarinen mjsaarin at cc.helsinki.fi
Tue Sep 2 00:41:51 CDT 2008

 Hello,

Hugh Irvine wrote:

> This is quite often a problem with versions of openssl and/or net-
> ssleay.
>
> We have had confirmation that these versions work correctly:
>
> 	openssl 0.9.8b upgraded to 0.9.8h.
>
> 	Net-SSLeay 1.30 upgraded to 1.35.
>
> hope that helps

 Thank you, Hugh.

 The versions I'm using are the ones found as Debian packages. They are
 the following.

||/ Name                Version             Description
ii  openssl             0.9.8c-4etch3       Secure Socket Layer (SSL) binary and related cryptogra

||/ Name                Version             Description
ii  libnet-ssleay-perl  1.30-1              Perl module for Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)

 I probably should check if there are backports for newer versions.
 Hopefully, they will work better.

 Cheers,

--
- Matti -