[RADIATOR] RADSEC error after upgrade to Radiator 4.3.1

Patrick Renkens p.renkens at uci.ru.nl
Tue Oct 21 07:25:00 CDT 2008

Hi All,

After upgrading to Radiator 4.3.1 I get the following error:

Tue Oct 21 14:06:36 2008: ERR: Stream: Could not bind local port to
0.0.0.0:0: Address family not supported by protocol family.

This is caused by, as far as I can see, by the <AuthBy RADSEC> clause.
The previous release 4.2 did not 'complain' about this RadSec clause.
The RADSEC connection however, will setup correctly.
Any ideas?

Foreground
Trace           4
PidFile         /var/run/radiusd.pid
AuthPort        1812, 1645
AcctPort        1813, 1646
LogDir          /data/logging
LogFile         %L/log.%Y%m%d
DbDir           /data/raddb
DictionaryFile  %D/dictionary
BindAddress     0.0.0.0,ipv6:<cut>

<AuthBy RADSEC>
         Identifier              ACCOUNTING
         Host                    ipv6:<cut>
         Port                    2083
         Protocol                tcp
         Secret                  <cut>
         UseTLS
         TLS_CAPath              %D/cert/cacert
         TLS_CertificateType     PEM
         TLS_CertificateFile     %D/cert/<cut>.pem
         TLS_PrivateKeyFile      %D/cert/<cut>.pem
         IgnoreAuthentication
         IgnoreAccountingResponse
</AuthBy>

Kind regards,
Patrick Renkens
   Centre for Information Services (UCI)
   Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands