[RADIATOR] IPv6 issue

Peter Havekes p.havekes at avans.nl
Tue Oct 7 03:29:51 CDT 2008

Pedro,

I've been puzzling with this to. I've worked around it by specifting the adresses, eg:

BindAddress 10.x.x.x,127.0.0.1,ipv6:2001:y:y:y::y

This works fine for me.

--

Peter Havekes
DIF-ICT
email/msn p.havekes at avans.nl

- Have you got anything without Spam in it?
- Well, there's Spam egg sausage and Spam, that's not got much Spam in it.