[RADIATOR] SNMPAgent and high peak in cacti graph at logrotate

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Oct 2 18:53:29 CDT 2008

Hello Dennis -

As Barry notes (thanks Barry), it is much preferable to use the
Radiator special characters to generate log files.

Barry's example willl generate a new file every night at midnight
with filenames of the form:

	/var/log/radiator/20081003.log

See section 5.2 in the Radiator reference manual ("doc/ref.pdf").

hope that helps

NB: