(RADIATOR) how to verify Max simultaneous login

ScottXiao163 scottshaw at 163.com
Mon May 12 06:09:22 CDT 2008

Hello ,
I have a question regarding  how to verify Max simultaneous login, can any of you help ?Thanks!
The environment is :
win2003 server, radiator 4.2, radmin , MS SQL server 2005, IIS
I have created the cfg file with radmin configured. I am trying to verify if the 2nd user is not allowed to login when I configured the "Max simultaneous login" to be "1". I use radmin to add user demo2, and user radpwdtst to test, with 2 command line windows. but it authenticated too fast that the 1st has done whenn I tried to run the 2nd radpwsts to verify. how can I test it ? in another environment I was told 2 users both were able to login even they set the value to 1. We use the same environment but I just don't have any tool to verify this.Please help! Thanks !
best regards
Scott