(RADIATOR)

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Mar 24 15:52:04 CST 2008

Hello Alex -

You should use DEFAULT entries:

DEFAULT	User-Name = 123 at 10.0.0.1, User-Password=1111, Service-
Type=Sip-Session
                          SIP-AVP = "email:joe at yahoo.com"

DEFAULT	User-Name = 123 at 10.0.0.1, Service-Type = SIP-Caller-AVPs
                          SIP-AVP = "email:dow at yahoo.com"

Hello!

I'm trying to find how I can configure in flat users file multiple
services for the same user.

For example I want Sip-Session with auth and SIP-Caller-AVPs without
auth:

123 at 10.0.0.1     User-Password=1111, Service-Type=Sip-Session
                          SIP-AVP = "email:joe at yahoo.com"
                          Service-Type = SIP-Caller-AVPs
                          SIP-AVP = "email:dow at yahoo.com"

But the syntax above doesn't work, also adding user 123 at 10.0.0.1
twice doesn't work.

--
Best Regards,
Alex Massover