(RADIATOR) installing Win32::Daemon

Bonno Bloksma b.bloksma at tio.nl
Wed Mar 12 05:28:35 CST 2008

Hi,

Nope, I installed the 32-bit version of Windows 2003 R2 on it. The old G3 server might support 64-bit but I assumed it didn't.
Besides that, most apps we have don't do 64-bit so I install 32-bit Windows on most servers.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Bonno Bloksma
hoofd systeembeheer

tio hogeschool hospitality en toerisme