(RADIATOR) Diameter: NAS can reconnect

Jose Borges Ferreira underspell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 09:48:05 CST 2008

After my NAS rebboted it was unable to reconnect to my diameter server. I
was getting a error message for each CER sent by the NAS.

ERR: DiameterConnection xxxx.diameter.server received a connection attempt
for a peer that is already connected 1.3.2.7:50198. Closing

It's very simple to reproduce with diapwtst.

I was able to workarround this issue with the following patch, althougth i
wasn't sure that would cover all situations.
Please , take a look at the patch and let me know if it's ok..

Jose Borges Ferreira