[RADIATOR] D-Link 3526 wired dot1x config

Alex Sharaz A.Sharaz at hull.ac.uk
Tue Jun 24 04:53:36 CDT 2008

Hi,
Up till now we've been using HP procurve switches for our 802.1x wired
areas. Radiator is configured to pass back authenticated and unauthenticated
vlan numbers that it extracts from a database based upon the switch
location.

We're now looking at a d-link 3526 box for our student houses. Everything
seems to be o.k. except it looks as if the box isn't dropping the port into
the correct vlan after an access accept.

The only difference I can see is that d-link call attribute 81
Tunnel-Pvt-Group-ID instead of Tunnel-Private-Group-ID. If its still the
same attribute number, should it make a difference? I wouldn't have thought
so.
Anyone got a VSA file for D-link kit?
Would I need it?

Of course we've just taken the beast out of the box and are a bit unfamiliar
with the CLI so it could be something else that's wrong

Alex