(RADIATOR) Radiator Logging

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jun 2 17:51:44 CDT 2008

Hello Charles -

You will need the eap_anon_hook.pl as a PreProcessingHook in your
accounting Handler:

<Handler Request-Type = Accounting-Request>
	PreProcessingHook file:"%D/scripts/eap_anon_hook.pl"
	AddToRequest Connect-Info=%{Client:Identifier},Ascend-Authen-Alias=%h
	StripFromRequest Class
	<AuthBy RADIUS>
		Host radacct.mdc.musc.edu
		Secret nosecret
		AcctPort 1813
		Retries 10
		AcctFailedLogFileName %L/%{Client:Identifier}/%m%d%y.log.missed
	</AuthBy>
	AcctLogFileName %L/%{Client:Identifier}/%m%d%y.log
</Handler>

You can also set "EAPAnonymous %0" in your outer AuthBy FILE:

	<AuthBy FILE>
		EAPAnonymous %0

See section 5.18.24 in the Radiator 4.2 reference manual ("doc/
ref.pdf").

You can also try adding the User-Name as a reply attribute to the
access accept - some devices will then use it in the accounting
requests.

NB:

radiator)?
Have you checked the RadiusExpert wiki: