No subject

Tue Jun 24 01:24:49 CDT 2008

available to a hook in $p->{Client}->{Host} but I haven't tried it.

Frank Danielson
Infrastructure Architect

ClearSky Mobile Media
56 E. Pine St.
Orlando, FL 32801
USA

fdanielson at csky.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Hugh Irvine [mailto:hugh at open.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 7:57 PM
To: Michael Harsh
Cc: 'radiator at open.com.au'
Subject: Re: (RADIATOR) How to send specifier values to hooks??

Hello Michael -

The hook has access to the incoming request and you can access any
attributes in the request.

The client IP address can be accessed with

	my $clientip = $p->get_attr('NAS-IP-Address');

See the example hooks in "goodies/hooks.txt".

On 1 Feb 2005, at 22:57, Michael Harsh wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> How do you send the value of a specifier/special character to a hook?
> For
> instance, I want to send the Radius client IP address, using %c, to a
> hook
> to insert it into the Radius packet.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike Harsh

NB:

Have you searched the mailing list archive
(www.open.com.au/archives/radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au