No subject

Tue Jun 24 01:17:42 CDT 2008

the AuthBy RADIUS clause which is why this is happening. You should add the
following to the configuration:

# define Realm(s)
# AccountingHandled will send an accounting response
# instead of the AuthBy RADIUS

<Realm DEFAULT>
	AccountingHandled
</Realm>

See section 6.16.10 in the Radiator 2.18.4 reference manual.

hth

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au