[RADIATOR] Radwho.pl page failed to open: specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. on Windows2003/IIS

scottshaw at 163.com scottshaw at 163.com
Thu Jul 10 04:27:32 CDT 2008

Hello Hugh
Thanks for prompt reply.What I want is to manage/delete some sessions. I
cannot see delete session feature on Radmin. Sometimes some users may login
while never send access-request stop, so the session will be always
there.And the user may have problem to login again if simuteneous login set
to 1. So I hope the session management tool can select multiple idle
sessions and delete in bunch. I thought radwho has this feature?
Please advise,thanks!
Scott