(RADIATOR) CA signed certificate for PEAP and TTLS

Bob Shafer bshafer at du.edu
Fri Jan 25 15:29:56 CST 2008

I've just spent some time looking at various SSL web server certificates.

It appears to me, and I am no expert on the matter, but all of the
standard signed certificates from places like Thawte, Comodo, GoDaddy,
Verisign and etc. have EKU's with Server Authentication
(1.3.6.1.5.5.7.3.1).  Which I *think* is the OID in question.

If which case nearly any CA signed certificate could work.

In fact, I've got one that is not currently in use.  I'll give it a try
and see what happens.

Bob