(RADIATOR) SessionDatabase SQL date problems and solution

Hartmaier Alexander Alexander.Hartmaier at t-systems.at
Wed Jan 23 06:09:16 CST 2008

Hi!

I just discovered why I got ‘ORA-01861: literal does not match format string’ errors for my Oracle session db.

I use the ConnectionHook to alter the session NLS_DATE_FORMAT but didn’t do this for the SessionDatabase because the docs don’t mention it as a valid configuration option.

While looking for a solution I found out that the SessSQL module is a subclass of SqlDb so ConnectionHook works!

Please add this info to the docs and maybe rethink the whole db connection configuration.

It would be great to be able to specify db connections and use them by identifier.

With best regards

Alexander Hartmaier

T-Systems Austria GesmbH

Rennweg 97-99