(RADIATOR) Happy New Year 2008

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jan 1 04:19:06 CST 2008

Hello Everyone -

Once again it is with great pleasure that we wish all of our
customers the very best for 2008.

We are extremely grateful for all of your support over the last year
and we look forward to even better things this coming year.

Radiator 4.0 will be released early in the New Year and we encourage
your feedback on the new features that are being introduced.

For those of you in the norther hemisphere, you may be interested to
know that it has been over 40 degress centigrade here (Melbourne) the
last few days, with more hot weather to follow later in the week.

Best Regards

Hugh

NB:

radiator)?