(RADIATOR) Parameter from AuthSelect sent to PostAuthHook

onrubia carlos carlos.onrubia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:05:49 CST 2008

Hello,

In the authentication configuration file, we are using a AuthSelect in the
handler part:

   - AuthSelect SELECT HIGH_PRIORITY password, check_attr from TABLE
   where...

In this TABLE, there is a field ("type") whose value must be used in the
PostAuthHook.

Can we pass this value to the Hook in order to avoid a second accesss to the
TABLE  in this hook?

For example , use the following select in the handler to retrieve the "type"
value.

   - AuthSelect SELECT HIGH_PRIORITY password, check_attr, type from
   dialup where...

And then pass the type value to the Hook.

Thanks in advance for the answer,

Carlos