(RADIATOR) Patch for Radius::Ldap.pm to support a list of ldap servers

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Fri Feb 22 13:51:01 CST 2008

Unfortunately ContinueWhileIgnore down't work for me as I require also
AuthBy File. e.g.

AuthBy LDAP2firstserver
AuthBy LDAP2secondserver
AuthBy File

The AuthBy File will check against attributes I received from the ldap
server. So with ContinueWhileIgnore I would return at either the first or
second ldap server without checking the attributes.  Or do I musunderstand
the ContinueWhileIgnore statement in this context ?

Thank you
Markus