(RADIATOR) handling groups of TACACS+ clients

Andrew D. Clark adc at umn.edu
Thu Feb 21 14:14:00 CST 2008

On Wednesday 20 February 2008 04:17:39 pm Hugh Irvine wrote:
> Hello Andrew -
>
> I think you will need to use a PreHandlerHook in the ServerTACACSPLUS
> clause to pull the Identifier out of the Client clause, and add it to
> the RADIUS request.
>
> There is an OSC-Client-Identifier vendor specific defined for this
> sort of thing.
>
> Then you can do this:
>

> <Handler NAS-Identifier = TACACS, Service-Type = Administrative-User,
> OSC-Client-Identfier = Some-Tag>
>

> See the example hooks in "goodies/hooks.txt".

Should the identifier be accessible within the request reference passed to the
hook via something like ${$_[0]}->get_attr('Identifier')
or 'Client-Identifier' or will I need to dig it out of the configuration?

--
Andrew D. Clark, Network Operations Engineer
University of Minnesota, Networking/Telecom Services

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au