AW: (RADIATOR) Accounting on proxyed requests

Wallner Martin Martin.Wallner at etel.at
Tue Feb 19 05:21:37 CST 2008

Hi Patrik,

if you want it in a file simply put a 'AccountingLogFile' clause in the handler/realm. if you want it in a database, just do

<handler ...>
ContinueAlways

   <AuthBy Radius>
   <AuthBy SQL>
     AuthSelect [empty]
     AcctColumnDef  ... as many as you need
   </AuthBy>
AccountingHandled   (this is to finish the request towards the NAS as fast as possible)
</handler>

Where the empty 'AuthSelect' says that this AuthBy is in reality only a 'AcctBy', and you can make double or triple accounting without getting messy with hooks or other nasty stuff :-)

=mw=