(RADIATOR) Accounting on proxyed requests

Patrik Forsberg patrik.forsberg at dataphone.net
Tue Feb 19 04:36:40 CST 2008

Hi,

Is there any way to get Radiator to send accounting information two ways
when using the <AuthBy Radius> clause ? both successful and
non-successful.

It looks like it's only sending accounting to the radius server it is
proxying to and not sending it down to a local accounting log ?
For various reasons I need to get the accounting records both local and
sent to the radius server I'm proxying to.

I hope I won't have to construct some kind of Hook for this ;)

Any response welcome :)

---
Regards,
Patrik