(RADIATOR) AuthBy TACACSPLUS multiple hosts and TACACS error

Andrew D. Clark adc at umn.edu
Mon Feb 18 16:18:36 CST 2008

Two questions.

First, is it possible to list multiple TACACS+ servers in the AuthBy
TACACSPLUS Host parameter?  Or would this require one AuthBy TACACSPLUS
stanza per host?

Second, I've been seeing the following error messages in clusters at more or
less random times:

Mon Feb 18 02:45:56 2008: ERR: TacacsplusConnection Authentication CONTINUE
aborted: Login timed out
Mon Feb 18 02:45:56 2008: ERR: TacacsplusConnection Authentication CONTINUE
aborted: Carrier dropped

Anyone bumped into these already before I go charging off into the brush?

--
Andrew D. Clark, Network Operations Engineer
University of Minnesota, Networking/Telecom Services

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au